Monday, August 31, 2015

STG's Debut

My stint on one of my favourite challenge sites Scrap the Girls, begins this month. Go check out what all the wonderful DT girls have created using this month's inspiration sketch.

Here's my take on it.

Your Creative Wings products used - Antelers Sm Decorated YCW16034, Feathers Mixed YCW3051,Corner Rose Set YCW2033, Doilyz Nest - Square YCW6031
Other products used - Card by Bazzill, Paper by Websters, Heidi Swapp Color Shine, flowers, thread.







I need to do a little video on how to do those roses. They're so much fun to do, mind you the smaller they get the fiddlier they become.

Until Next time
Happy Creating
Audrey x
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f3/c1/52/f3c152a81e05b8da63dbe7a4e730be48.jpg

1 comment:

michelle said...

Your layout and take on the sketch is gorgeous! I love it and love your chipboard.