Sunday, March 16, 2014

And some more News

The classes are now sorted for Dusty Attic's very first retreat here in Perth. Yep I know it was all a big rush, but things are falling into place since there was a cancellation at the venue and Dusty accepted the spot. It was all meant to be.
For those that are attending there'll be five classes over the weekend. I'm excited to announce I will be teaching two of them.


A very male layout with lots of rustic tones.



And something Shabby for your creative space or around the home somewhere.

As soon as I get some pictures of the other tutors classes I'll share them to.
It's not to late to book, there is still a few spots remaining. Just email the girls on dustyattic.hq@gmail or visit the Dusty Attic Blog HERE

Back Soon
Audrey x

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

I am not sure if this has been and gone yet or still to come. How wonderful to be teaching. I hope you have a great time and the sneak peaks look stunning.