Sunday, May 2, 2010

Last peeks

Well girls and boys if there are any that check out my blog now and again. I'm off to Sydney today for SIA. Thought I'd share just one last peek.





I've got to tell you the butterflies are a fluttering in my tummy as I type. I'm so excited about the week to come. One part of me knows it's lots of hard work and the other part can't wait to work, play and catch up with some of my creative friends. Hopefully I have lots of photos to share next week.

I'm leaving the rest of the Underwoods in the house in charge of themselves and the house, God only knows what I'll come back to LOL. I just hope poor old Pip gets enough attention.

Thanks to all of you have been checking out my sneak peeks over the last week or so and leaving your lovely comments, I really appreciate it. *mwah*

Just got to tell you Your Creative Wings will be off line today but back tomorrow, full of surprises, you've got to check out 'Whats New'.
Until next time,
Take Care and I hope you get some time to yourself to do what it is you like to do.

Hugs
Audrey

7 comments:

Karen.C said...

Amazing as always Audrey.I love that paris one any chance of making that one a kit over at Your Creative Wings pretty please.
Have fun at SIA.

Karen xo

Gretz said...

Have really loved your sneak peeks Augee. I'm sure you will have a fantastic time!

Tracey Holdyk said...

I have love the sneek peeks and so wish I was with you at SIA.
Enjoy.
love me :-)

Sherry said...

What a great time it was at SIA...so lovely to catch up with you again!!!
Hugs

Sherry xx

Solar power Australia said...

Wonderful post! I am so excited to see what is there that you store for us. Good luck! Best wishes!

LaBonita said...

Absolutely stunning art! I'm so inspired and amazed by your work, Audrey! Thanks so much for sharing, and also thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really do appreciate it!

carol wingert said...

I missed being there this year, Audrey...missed seeing all of you and the gorgeous new product from Julie. I'm sure you had a fabulous time with Paula and Debbie! Thanks for sharing all of the amazing creations. Hugs, Carol