Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sneaking

Peeks that is...

School went back this week after a two week break. I love school holidays!! Although it does mean that any form of routine I have goes out the window.
Back to it this week, ;O)

My creative mojo is buzzing at the moment, thanks to Julie from Collections. She has designed the most beautiful products in time for SIA an event for Scrapbook retailers in Australia, held in Sydney each year and I've been lucky to go each year with Julie to represent Collections Elements.
I haven't had to much time to blog and the things I've been creating for Collections can't really be shared properly until after SIA, but I can now share some sneak peeks, I'll be back with some more as soon as I get a chance to do some editing.



I've also been busy designing some new kits for Your Creative Wings, a couple have a Family theme to them and would be ideal Mothers Day gifts.

Here's some peek of them.

Tiny Album Key Ring




It's a Beautiful Life Mini Album




And this one,,,
Green Tree Canvas





Oh!!! and I got Jacked,,,, which was a big surprise, thanks girls. Aussie Scrapjack This little canvas was used for inspiration, it measures approx 8cm x 9.5cm.


Hugs
Audrey

1 comment:

Jen Crossley said...

Wow you have been busy Audrey