Monday, June 29, 2009

Between Posts

Well that nasty Flu bug hit our house last week (just your common winter flu,,,,)yuck. Locky spent the whole week off school and Rick spent half the week off work. Not nice at all. And lucky me,,,(not) I picked up a cold,, of some sort,,,this week, nasty at night at the moment,,, can't stop coughing.
But we've just got to soldier on hey?? No time for Mum to get sick in the house,, LOL

So last week was a challenge, with sick boys in the house, classes to teach and kits to organize, but,,, the show must go on 'as they say'.

Max and I had a lovely little class at Scrapbook Central on Wednesday night where we taught this



We have another one there tomorrow night.
Cards

There is some spots left in this one if you wish to book, call Scrapbook Central on 9301 1200. You make 6 cards and 6 gift cards in the class, so we work you hard, with great results. :0)
And this one there on Saturday (click on the image to make it bigger)

This one is beautiful and you will learn a heap of techniques you can use on other projects. You also construct the storage box from scratch. The box is ideal for Cuttlebug storage file pages, an album or much more.

We had a day out on Friday in Rockingham at Made with Memories, these classes are always so much fun, we did three in one day.
A Technique Book


A layout



And Cards


We spent Saturday at Tomorrows Memories and I thoroughly enjoyed the day, it was so relaxing and what a laugh.
Here's what we made
The Butterfly Frame in the morning



And this one in the afternoon.
Technique based and very messy, but fun, there wasn't a clean hand in the room.




We are back at Tomorrows Memories next week also with this class

You can choose either colour.


I hope I've managed to inspire you a little. There's nothing better than some creating time, as I always say 'food for the soul'. I hope you get some time to yourself real soon.

Stay safe and happy creating

Hugs
Audrey

2 comments:

SCRAPBOOK SINNERS said...

Hi Audrey,

I have Scrapbook Sinners here in Traralgon Victoria and stock quite a lot of Collections and I try to use it in all of my classes. How do I go about purchasing your kits so that I can teach them to my students. Just love your work, its sooo beautiful.
Regards, Leonie

Unknown said...

your projects are breathtaking!!!