Friday, April 10, 2009

Been Shaped Again!!!

Shaped; computer jargon, meaning we have used up all our downloads and are waiting for the new month to start.
The computer is on a go slow :0(

This always happens to me!!! The one who uses the computer the least! LOL I've been told by the boys that it will be back to normal by midnight tonight.
Apparently I have 35mins to upload some pics before the computer runs slow again so here goes. Less talk more pics.
I didn't get time to take a lot of good pics of the samples made from the new Collections products for SIA 2009, really only got sneak peek shots, when I get better shots I will share again.
Supa Letter embossed on the Cuttlebug embellished with the new wings.


More White (love working with white)


Even more white. This sea themed Art Box by Max


Butterfly Hanger


Inchie Canvas, new Baroque papers and small heart and wings


New Paper in the background


Sneek of new Dress form and Corset to fit. Each dress form has a matching Corset now, I love these


And for the Bird and egg lovers, check out these sneeks








That's it for now.
Have a wonderful Easter break and stay safe.
Sending love
Audrey

5 comments:

Gretz said...

BEAUTIFUL Work Miss Augee...

Sam Marshall said...

Your pieces are so beautiful.
x

Christina said...

Thanks for sharing..love the 'birdie' pieces!

Anonymous said...

Oi, sou o Clausewitz. Quer conhecer alguma coisa do Brasil? Passe lá no meu blog. Abração

Gretz said...

I saw some of these in person this weekend. The dress form is TOTALLY magnifique!