Saturday, February 14, 2009

Arty Oz

Is an online group I am a member of, there is some amazing creative girls on there. I joined a swap recently and the theme was 'Collections 1 for 1'. A perfect one for me as I have a little obsession with all of the products. The idea was you make for only 1 person. This is what I received from Greta.
It's a magnetic clip board and is proudly displayed on my fridge. Don't know if I can bring myself to use it yet though.




Thanks Greta!!!

Vanessa was the host of the swap and also who I got her to make for.


Love Helmar 2 step Crackle, but I'm sure I've told you that before.

Thanks girls for a great swap, Loved it.

Audrey xx

1 comment:

Gretz said...

HAven't been to your blog for a while Audrey, Wow as usualy you have been doing some amazing work. So glad you liked my Collections swap ;-)