Friday, December 5, 2008

'She' Party, I mean 'Tea party'

What a delightful, evening myself and the ladies enjoyed on Wednesday. (trying on my most posh of voices,,,, *giggle*)
It was the last of the classes for my 'She' journal. I have to say it has been the most enjoyable class, the girls were all beautiful and their journals were inspirational. I brought my camera along, but guess what? the batteries went flat and I didn't get all the pics I wanted :0(
It was just like tea at Nanna's.
Miss Mel brought along her beautiful teacups and teapots.


Tea taste's much better in a china cup. And there was plenty of sweet treats to go round.

I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Wednesday evening.

I had intended to get photo's of all the girls journals but with the batteries going flat I wasn't able to. I will share later, it's off to work now, have a great day.

Audrey xx

4 comments:

Mel Connell said...

the pics look gorgeous Audrey!!!!

Jen Crossley said...

Oh MSSS Audrey honey child(in a southern drrraammll) that tea cup has a chip in it
Crozza

Jen said...

Audz It was a wonderful night and I for one will miss the class - what do Mel and I count down to now???

See that sequin waste is red !!!
Mmmmmmmmmm ha ha ha ha

I love my journal (you know my NEAT one LOL ) and you have been so inspirational to me - so thank you

Luv JEn xxx

Anonymous said...

**sigh** Is there nothing for us coffee only girls I ask you?!?!? Tea is just WRONG!!! (although I shall let you get away with it if you come to brisbane and teach ME how to do what YOU do!)
(((hugs))
xxJillGG