Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I know,,'It's been 10days since my last post'. :0)

Where is the time going??? Gosh.
Thought I better pop in and share.
This month's newsletter for Helmar is out, so go over and check it out.
My project this month was inspired by my friend Viv and a little gift she gave me some time back.

I love the vivid colours she uses in her art, blues especially, as blue is my favorite colour.

Love the two tone weave.

Got carried away with the silver embossing powder :0)


Love Helmar's 2 step Crackle.

Take Care
xx

5 comments:

caryljk said...

Hey Auds where you been girl....the domestic goddess reappeared hmmmm?
Love the art work as always, the colours are stunning!
See you soon.
Hugs
Caryl K

Jen Crossley said...

Oh Audrey you are the man or should I say Girl This is STUNNING!!!!!
Miss you
Crozza

Anonymous said...

oh wow... this is so gorgeous Audrey!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang...gorgeous Audrey! Where the heck can one get hold of that Helmar 2 Step crackle - I can't find it anywhere!
xxJillGG

Ev said...

can't find your email addy...was going to ask you something - email me back please. evewatt@iinet.net.au