Thursday, December 13, 2007

Got a load to share.




MIA again... busy, busy, busy,,, just like everyone else. I got a few minutes to share some creations.
I did this layout of Erin, before news of her move, a few weeks ago. My favourite range of the most recent Basic Grey papers, Periphery.
The other was a bit of a challenge set, to use the Basic Grey Obscure,,(didn't end up using much LOL) Locky got to hang out with the big boys, Liam and his mates took him jet skiing at Oceanreef,he loved it. the photos were taken by Liam and his mates, Liam may not like his photo taken, but he is now starting to take shots for me,even setting the photo up, along with these photo's he took some ones of Locky on the rocks, telling Locky they were for mum.
I have a few things to share so I will be posting a bit over today and the weekend.

No comments: