Thursday, November 15, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane, don't know when She'll be Back Again.





Thats my baby girl, She flew out on Tuesday night for 'adventure' and to slay dragons (long story) but that's what I say when I get asked 'Why'? She's gone to live in Melbourne for a bit.
I am still getting over it, don't know if I will, but today I came to the realization that - I gave her wings, encouraged her to be an individual and to be an independent women and that she is. I just hope she finds contentment and what she wants and comes back and settles in the West.
So I am fighting lots of mixed feelings atm.
I love you Erin 'unconditionally',,,, 'Fly Be Free'.

7 comments:

Gledwood said...

Great stuff!

;->...

Gledwood
"vol 2"....

Anonymous said...

My hearts breaking at the thought of it Audrey - but why have wings if not to fly?

Be strong xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Audrey, it will be ok. Hugs

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Audrey, I know it is tuff but we have to let them fly and experience it.... no matter how much it hurts. thinking of you
take care Cathy xx

P.s If you want an extra you can always boirrow one of mine anytime!!

kelsey said...

It's tough when they go Auds, my son's been gone 4 years now and staying in contact by phone and email is the most important thing! Plus sending pics of what they/you are up to!

Judy said...

Good on you Audrey - its difficult but as they say 'you done good'. Revel in your success as a mum!

Melissa said...

Thinking of you Audrey...
X